The Nations Cup 2023 is an international football tournament reserved for lawyers, notaries and magistrates from all over the world.
Following in the footsteps of experts, this tournament will have similar organisational rules to the tournaments already organised by the Corporate Sport Organisation (Mundiavocat, Eurolawyers, Americalawyers, Asialawyers, Tournament des Avocats Francophones, Tournament de Paris) and is open to teams from all over the world. The competition will take place over 5 days, from Wednesday 7 to Sunday 11 June 2023.
The tournament draw will take place on the evening of Tuesday 6 June.
6 football tournaments will be organised:
- Classic (no age limit)
- Master (over 35 years of age)
- Legend (over 45 years of age)
- Super-Legend (over 55 years of age)
- Five Women (no age limit)
- Five Men (no age limit)
Each team will play between 4 and 6 games of 40 to 80 minutes, depending on their category and their results in the tournament.
To ensure the smooth running of the competition, the French Football Federation will provide the referees needed for the tournament matches. 3 referees and 2 delegates will thus be deployed for each game…
Individual and collective prizes will be awarded:
- Champions, runners-up and 3rd place: cups and medals (gold, silver and bronze),
- All other teams will receive a cup with their relative ranking;
- In addition, special prizes will be awarded to reward, in each tournament, the best players, the best scorers, the best goalkeepers, the best managers and the fairest playing teams.
Any team representing one or more bar association or law/notary firm is eligible to participate. There is no limited number per city or country, nor any qualification system.