Registration fee per team
11-a-side Football: 4 000 € – 5-a-side Football: 1 500 €
These fees include:
All expenses for the tournament’s organisation: provision of football pitches, balls, bibs, refereeing (3 referees and 2 delegates per match), water on the pitch, communication of schedules and results, medical assistance at the touchline, cups, trophies and medals.
Accommodation per person
It is mandatory and non-derogative, given the financial commitments made by CSO to partner hotels, to book your accommodation through CSO in order to participate in the Nations Cup. As the number of listings per category is limited, we apply the ‘first down-payment, first served’ rule.
Rates per person based on a twin room (2 beds) shared by two people for 5 nights
Please note: Holiday homes consist of rental residences (apartments) and mobile residences (bungalows). All these facilities are equipped with a kitchenette. Breakfasts are therefore not included. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details..
Rates for single room, extra night and private bus on request.
These prices include:
- Accommodation for 5 nights: CHECK-IN Tuesday 06 June – CHECK-OUT Sunday 11 June 2023;
- Breakfast in comfort and superior hotels only;
- The draw;
- The opening ceremony;
- The ‘Nations Cup Party’;
- Repatriation assistance;
- Administrative fees;
- The fixed expenses of CSO, organiser of the Nations Cup.
These prices do not include:
- Round-trip transportation from your place of residence to the Bay of Saint-Tropez;
- Hotel/stadium transfers and vice versa: it is recommended to rent cars to travel easily in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez;
- Tourist taxes to be paid directly to hoteliers;
- Personal expenses (catering, drinks, clothes washing, extra miscellaneous items);
- Cancellation insurance.
To confirm your registration, please follow the payment schedule below:
Before 15/11/2022 : 5000 €
Before 15/02/2023 : 5000 €
Before 15/04/2023 : balance